- Add a mirror image to a picture
Reflecta 2 is a successor to an existing application called Pict2RFL. It is a desktop application that lets you easily add a mirror image to a picture.
- What’s new? -
1. The user can now scale the picture they have selected.
2. The application can handle multiple images at the same time, and one can apply the same settings to all.
3. It supports the Retina display.
4. The application comes with a built-in user’s guide with graphics called Quick Tour.
- Features -
1. Use the drop-down menu over the toolbar menu to scale the picture.
2. Apply the same settings to all similar images (same dimensions and resolutions) you open and select.
3. The application supports the fullScreen mode.
4. The application supports the retina screen. (tested with 2014 2.6 GHz 13″ MacBook Pro)
5. Languages: English only.
6. Application file size: 15.3 MB.
7. The application comes with a built-in 13-page user guide. Choose Show Quick Tour under Reflecta 2 whenever you need to see it.
- System requirements -
1. 10.8 (tested with 10.8.5), 10.9 (untested), 10.10 (tested with 10.10.5), 10.11 (tested with 10.11.1)
2. 64-bit system
- Limitations -
1. If the user has a computer with a Retina display, an exported image will have resolutions of 144 dpi x 144 dpi only if they choose JPEG, PNG or TIFF as an export format. Otherwise, image resolutions will fall back to 72 dpi x 72 dpi. As for a non-retina display, they will fall back to 72 dpi x 72 dpi regardless of original resolutions.
|aClock Desktop 2|
|AllNews Desktop 3|
|Cut Extreme 2|
|Super Patterns 2|
|Robo Desk Central|
|Family Track Central|
|Old Talk Desktop|