Not compatible with Catalina
SAE Parametric Equaliser Training is a Technical Ear Training application designed to teach students to identify the centre frequency of a parametric equaliser applied to any imported audio files.
Version 2.0 features include:
- Drag and drop play-bar with simultaneous display of 3 mono or stereo audio files.
- Playback looping with region selection.
- Three difficulty modes: Easy, Hard and Expert.
- Three frequency levels: 2-octave, octave and 1/3rd-octave.
- Adjustable Gain.
- Adjustable Q.
- Adjustable delay time between Flat and Equalised versions.
- 'Hint' function that removes half of the incorrect answers from the screen.
- Response and average response times displayed.
- Supports .wav, .aiff, .mp3, .flac, and .m4a audio files.
|SAE Parametric Equaliser Training|