SayIt is the ultimate text to speech
SayIt provides a simple and fun way to have text read aloud to you and to create spoken audio files of any text. SayIt supports non-English languages in OS X Lion.
• choose from over 10 voices, with further voices and non-English voices available for free download from Apple to OS X Lion users via System Preferences
• save spoken text to an audio file in AAC or AIFF format to share or add to iTunes
• modify the speaking rate to suit your preferences
• easy copy and paste of any text including from long documents
• supports additional third-party voices from cepstral.com, cereproc.com and assistiveware.com including non-English voices and regional accents
• tested for VoiceOver compatibility
Note for OS X Lion users: to download additional voices, go to System Preferences → Speech → System Voice → Customize… and choose additional voices to download for free. Once the download has completed relaunch SayIt to use your new voices.
|SayIt - Text to Speech Utility|