Stop hunting for your
Computers with multiple high resolution displays present us with the "where is my mouse" problem. Simple Mouse Locator reveals the mouse position via a momentary or permanent locator.
• Momentary mouse locator is a visual effect active up to few seconds. It can be an animated or static ring.
• Permanent mouse locator is a static ring only.
The tool is highly customizable: geometry, transparency, animation speed, hotkeys, mouse gesture, events.
- Hotkey combination.
- Single modifier key.
- Mouse gesture.
- Mouse movement between screens.
- Mouse movement after a period of inactivity.
- Colors and opacity.
- Predefined sample colors.
- Size and thickness.
- Animated or static.
- Animation speed and repetition.
- Momentary or permanent.
• General features:
- Locator is visible on all monitors and in full screen.
- Customizable hotkeys.
- Application menu in menu bar extras can be shown or hidden.
- Can start automatically at user login.
- Common Preferences panel for all settings.
- Support multiple users, screens and desktops.
- Built on Apple's security paradigm sandboxing - reducing the threat of rogue code and malware.
- When the app is running, no icon is shown in the Dock. The basic control is through a menu in menu bar extras.
- Simple Mouse Locator neither changes the shape of mouse pointer nor hides it.
- Simple Mouse Locator is designed for maximum simplicity. If you prefer more features please consider myPoint Light.
- By default Mouse Locator is tuned as momentary animated ring and can be shown or hidden by some events. More settings are available in Locator Center.
- If you have an inquiry or need a help to tune up our app, please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will reply in 24 hours.