Subtitles theEditor is the absolute subtitle synchronisation, editing, translation and downloader tool. It uses an
advanced synchronisation algorithm for the best results. You can provide as many sync points you want, but two are
enough. Assign movie times to subtitles with a simple mouse click. Edit subtitles' start time and duration with GUI
The auto translation tool helps you translate subs easily. A character counter is also available.
"Subtitles theEditor" supports srt and (currently text based) sub file format. You can create subtitle files from scratch, convert sub files to srt and vise versa. You can also change the FPS (frames per second) property of sub files in just few seconds. It support more than 20 encodings and languages (including Greek, Japanese, Hebrew, UTF-8, UTF-16, etc).
Movie navigation includes 4,1 sec backward, 4,1 sec forward, jump to next and previous subtitle, jump to any subtitle and more.
You can easily download subtitles from the internet for the loaded video. Just go to main menu's "Download Subtitles" and you' ll be ready in seconds!
Lose no more time trying to synchronise your subtitles file. Just enjoy your movies!
- User friendly look and feel.
- All operations are easily accomplished with GUI controls.
- Automatically downloads subtitles from the internet.
- Easily add, remove or change subtitles.
- Character counter.
- Re-fine times using GUI Controls - No typing required.
- Re-synch Subtitles in less than 2 minutes.
- Fix overlapping subtitles with a mouse click.
- Automatic translation.
- Convert subtitles files: srt to sub, and vise versa.
- Change the FPS (frames per second) instantly.
- Change the encoding.
- Subtitles time shifting (to beginning, to end) by an amount of time.
- Quick Search and "Find and Replace".
- Replace texts table.