Are your files scattered across a terrain of
Are you tired of figuring out what is where?
Keep your folders and files in sync.
Easy, flexible and takes almost no time at all!
Sync your files on same computer, between different computers on the network or between computer and external storages.
You click it, We SynKit!
- Flexible. Easy configuration. User Friendly interface.
- Lots of features allow you to choose correct synchronization method: by file name or by file size or by file date or in any combination.
- Support one way or two-way (bidirectional) synchronization.
- Filter options allow you to include or exclude the specific files: by name, by date, by size or by file's extension.
- Schedule your synchronization for any time. Every day, once in week, once in month…
- Multithreaded application. Can do all synchronization in the same time.
- Fast and efficient. Synchronize only new or changed files.
- Each sync task has the status showing when it was done last time.
- Detect conflicts.
- Logs is created for each run.
- If you need you can save the different (synced) files to the specific location.
- You don't want to overwrite files? Choose the option and old files will be saved with timed postfix.
- Prevents the damaging of files. You can terminate your process and the file that is currently syncing will be synced and not damaged.
Remark: To sync files between different computers you need to turn on File Sharing, which requires admin access, on the computer where you to want to sync to.