Prepare to experience the original
man-on-the-run thriller in a completely new way. This is a digital adaptation of John Buchan's incredible book
(inspiration to Ian Fleming's James Bond!). Be transported back to 1914 London, where Richard Hannay finds himself
framed for a murder he didn't commit. Now he must escape the Capital and stay alive long enough to solve the riddle of
The Thirty-Nine Steps. There are secrets to be discovered, locations to be explored and - above all - an incredible tale
to be told in this ground-breaking interactive novel.
• A new form of entertainment, merging the worlds of literature, gaming and film into one visually stunning storyline.
• Faithfully constructed using the original - and best-selling - John Buchan text, first published in 1915.
• Hundreds of hand-painted digital environments, and authentic materials from 1910s Britain.
• 8 different storytelling mechanics, 25 collectible items and 16 awards to be unlocked.
• An original soundtrack by Si Begg and theatrical voice performances, including Ian Hanmore, Greg Hemphill and Benny Young
|The 39 Steps|
|Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption|
|Deep Sky Derelicts|
|39 Days to Mars|
|Die for Valhalla!|
|Dead in Vinland|
|Human Fall Flat|
|The Coma: Recut|
|Pillars of Eternity Definitive|
|Fall of Light|
|First Strike: Final Hour|