Truth Tables generates truth tables for the boolean expressions you enter. Enable tutor mode to learn how to solve them column by column.
It supports a wide range of mathematical operators and saves truth tables as plain text files for easy review and manipulation.
Supports the following operators: 1, 0, AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, XOR, Implication and Equivalence.
Supports a (theoretically unlimited) number of atoms, with whatever names you like, e.g. "A", "B", "C", "P", "Q", "R", "Ta", "Tb".
- Enter your own expressions.
- Build truth tables.
- Format expressions using words "A AND B XOR C" into mathematical notation "A ∧ B ⊕ C" automatically.
- Step through the expression column by column, so you can see how the table was made.
- Tutor mode explains how each operator works.
- Save tables to disk for sharing or copy it as plain text.
- Includes several examples: De Morgan's Law, Half & Full Adder, Unsatisfiable 3-CNF.
- Lots of help videos on YouTube explaining how to use the app.