Keep your workflow flowing and clean
your workspace by hiding or closing inactive apps after a period of time with Vanish manager. Set a custom time for each
application and Vanish will hide/close the application if it hasn't been activated for that period of time.
You can keep an application visible and disable hiding/closing by clicking the Red Circle button in the menu.
• Hides or Closes applications after not being activated for a specified time
• Hover over an application in the Menu and set a custom time until hide/close app
• Click the red circle for each application to disable hiding/closing and keep that app visible
• Close apps after closing the last window of the app
• Select hide/close option for each app in the Apps Settings window
• See all Visible and Hidden apps
• Set the Light/Dark appearance theme for the app in the Preferences window
• Select from Preset Timer Modes from the main window which are designed for some situations
• Reset all timers for all Running apps from the preferences - will set the timers to "10" seconds (default value)