Vectorial Map allows you to view Mapsforge (OpenStreetMap) offline vector maps. It supports different map styles, basic track editing, and online maps.
- View Mapsforge* offline vector maps (.map).
- Change the map's look and feel on the fly using custom Mapsforge XML style sheets (NEW: svg support).
- View OSMDroid SQLite (.sdlitedb) bitmap tile files (e.g. generated with MOBAC).
- Support for slippy format online tile sources (such as OpenStreetMap.org or OpenCycleMaps).
- Import and edit tracks and waypoints (GPX, KML, KMZ).
- Draw your own tracks and waypoints (e.g. for trip planning).
- Search for POIs (requires internet connection).
- Save and print maps.
More information: http://www.vectorialmap.com/download
### Mapsforge ###
*Mapsforge is a popular offline vector map format which provides small, but high quality maps which can be easily adapted to custom needs using style sheets.
### Contact ###
Please contact us using the contact form if you have questions, feedback, or bug reports: http://www.vectorialmap.com/contact