WhoDo makes full contact records from dictation or raw text.
WhoDo now works with Apple Contacts, Salesforce, Daylite, Google Contacts and Outlook for Mac.
WhoDo simplifies creating new contact records.
Today WhoDo supports:
• Apple's Contacts
• Google Contacts
• Marketcircle's Daylite
• Microsoft's Outlook for Mac
(Office 365 is in development - expected soon)
WhoDo takes care of all the fiddly details of placing specific data into the various fields.
WhoDo also provides several options which can enhance the contact record.
WhoDo has five different ways to create new contacts:
The first three ways allow the user to utilize existing text.
-- first select the appropriate text and then
• fire the user-configurable keyboard shortcut
• drag that text to the WhoDo dock icon or onto the WhoDo window
• use the traditional ‘Copy’ ’Switch to WhoDo’ ‘Paste’ flow
The last two ways utilize new text created by the user.
-- first open the WhoDo application and then
• select the Dictation view, fire the Dictation shortcut and speak the contact information
• select the Keyboard view and type the contact information
Before the contact is created WhoDo provides an editable preview listing.
This preview allows the user to fine tune the actual contact created.
WhoDo supplies the following options:
• for the ‘Note’ field - add some text; add date & time of creation; add full text of source data
• for ‘Company’ field - do not use field; use extracted value; assign an existing Company name
• assign Country if not provided in address: no assigned value; user settable Code; user settable Name
• assign an AreaCode if not included in a phone number
• auto-capitalizes names of all types
• assign Prefix (Mr/Ms) & assign Nickname (first)
In addition, WhoDo provides repository specific options:
Apple Contacts - assign the new contact to a group
Marketcircle Daylite - assign Category, Keyword, Project, and Opportunity
Microsoft’s Outlook for Mac - assign a Category
WhoDo is free to download so you can get a sense of the product.
**NOTE: An In-App Purchase of a license is required for contact creation. **
There is a license available for each repository: Apple Contacts, Marketcircle’s Daylite, and Microsoft’s Outlook for Mac
There is also a Pro license which will work with all supported repositories, current and future.
With the Pro license you can choose the repository for each new contact.
WhoDo works with macOS 10.10 (Yosemite) and later.
WhoDo supports Mojave Dark Mode. It furnishes a few settings for DarkMode customization.
NOTE: If you have any comments, general or technical issues, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will usually respond with one business day.