With Zip View Pro you can extract only those files and folders you choose, without having to uncompress an entire archive. It's a great complement to Finder's built-in compress tool.
* View and extract items from: Zip (.zip), Jar (.jar) and RAR (.rar) archives.
* Quickly open selected items by pressing the space key.
* Double-click on an item to open it.
* Extract selected items to a specific folder.
* Extract selected items to a temporary folder.
* Extract selected items to a temporary folder and open with the associated default applications.
* Extract selected items to a folder in Finder by dragging and dropping from the app.
* Uncompress an entire archive to a specific folder.
* Uncompress an entire archive to a temporary folder.
* Open password protected Zip files.
**Xtras Features (unlocked via an in-app purchase):**
* Create new and edit existing Zip archives.
* View and extract items from: 7-Zip (.7z) and Tar (.tar) archives.
* Uncompress: .xz, .gz, .lzma, .bz2, .tgz, .txz and .tbz2 files.
* Thumbnails for image files and PDFs less than 4MB in size (for .zip/.jar, .7z, .tar and .unrar files).
Do you have a question regarding Zip View Pro, or need some help? If so, don't hesitate to drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.