Download the free app to join or start a meeting in seconds. View and present slide presentations, design mockups, spreadsheets, reports – whatever meeting presenters choose to share onscreen and communicate over the built-in internet audio or phone conference.
✓ Start a scheduled meeting or launch an instant meeting on the fly.
✓ Join meetings and webinars in seconds by entering the Meeting ID or tapping a link in an email..
✓ View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever the presenter shares on-screen.
✓ Share your device's browser, a whiteboard or documents from other Windows apps including ShareFile, Dropbox and OneDrive.
✓ View attendee’s webcams.
✓ Connect to audio through your Internet connection or use a phone to dial in.
✓ Pinch to zoom meeting content.
✓ Switch to landscape or portrait mode to customize your meeting view.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are a couple of easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and then follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon on your device and enter the Meeting ID provided by the meeting organizer.
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
Use your GoToMeeting account username and password to log in.
• If you don’t have a GoToMeeting account, try it free here: http://s.gotomeeting.com/windows-rt
• Tap Meet Now to start an ad-hoc meeting.
• Tap a previously scheduled meeting to start it. (Meetings must be scheduled from your desktop)
• Once your meeting has begun, you can share a file from your device or the cloud, share a browser or share the whiteboard.
Upon joining, you will be automatically connected to audio through your Internet connection.
Instructions to dial-in using a telephone will also be available upon joining.
• For the best audio experience, use a headset.
If you like GoToMeeting, please take the time to give us a nice review – it really helps!