Push Me is a simple game that you can play by pushing and holding the button. The longer you hold, the higher your score. Now with a global leaderboard implemented!
Keep track of your high score at the bottom of the screen.
Version 18.104.22.168 Update:
- Fixed Global High Score bug
- Need to update to re-enable connection to leaderboard!
Version 22.214.171.124 Update:
- Implemented a global leaderboard!
Version 126.96.36.199 Update:
- Fixed bug that allowed timer to continue when button is moved away from.
* Currently working on implementing a global leaderboard!
Version 188.8.131.52 Updates:
- Display issues with snap view; App is now better aligned when in snap view and different size screens.
- High score now saves properly when app is closed and reopened.
- High score reset button added
I, as the developer of this application, declare that this application does not collect any personal information of users. Push Me! only uses your internet connection when getting the global high score and will only send the name/alias you enter if you should beat the high score. If you wish to turn the global high score functionality off, you may do so by disconnecting your device from the internet. This policy will not change. If you have questions or concerns, please contact me directly using the link below.