TaskTask HD is a simple and powerful task management system for your Windows 8 device. TaskTask HD connects to most Microsoft Exchange Servers to keep your tasks in sync between your device and Outlook with ease. Using TaskTask HD, you can manage your to do list, including creating tasks, setting start/due dates, marking tasks complete, assigning categories, changing importance, setting and receiving reminders, and of course deleting tasks. To work with TaskTask, your email account must be hosted on a Microsoft Exchange server. TaskTask HD is not compatible with Gmail, Comcast, AOL, or other non-Exchange e-mail accounts.
Designed for Windows 8
TaskTask HD has been designed specifically for Microsoft Windows 8. Grown up from the Windows Phone and iOS versions, TaskTask HD now features a clean modern interface and even more commands right at your fingertips.
Why use TaskTask HD for your tasks?
- See your task list how you prefer: organize by start date, due date, category, importance, or reminder date.
- Reorder your tasks just by dragging them around
- Full category support, including downloading your list of categories and colors from Exchange 2010
- See tasks in the same order as Outlook's To Do Bar
- Task filters: filter out tasks in the future or tasks you don't want to see on your mobile device
- Flagged mail items: See the full list of items from your To Do Bar, not just tasks
- Quick Task Entry: Type a list of task subjects quickly in one space, and TaskTask automatically creates the set of tasks
- Mark tasks as private: Hide tasks from others who have visibility to your task list
Note: To synchronize your tasks with Outlook, your e-mail account must be on a compatible Microsoft Exchange Server. Exchange versions 2003, 2007, or 2010 versions are supported, although there may be additional factors that prevent TaskTask from working with your server. There are specific requirements for your server, which are detailed on our website. Before you purchase TaskTask, please verify with your e-mail administrator that your server meets these requirements.