Toddler teaching game "Tim the Fox"
Tim the Fox likes to play with children from 2-4 years old. He teaches them how to dress for the weather, distinguish edible and non-edible foods, count from one to ten, and build beautiful puzzles.
Your child will certainly enjoy playing with the fox. What's most important, though, is that the game will help children master skills that they will need in everyday life.
Tim the Fox provides:
• Memory training
• Logic training
• Counting skills
• Bright and funny graphics
• Fascinating and useful playtime
In every mini-game, you'll hear a new story about Tim the Fox.
Tim the Fox games:
1. "Dress the Fox" – in this game you need to dress Tim like a baker, get him ready to go out on rainy and sunny days, and help him try on wizard suits and pajamas.
2. "Feed the Fox" – you need to choose edible and non-edible objects, select sweet and unsweetened foods, and distinguish between vegetables and fruits.
3. "Puzzle" – build a truck, house, and bouquet of flowers from simple elements.
4. "Harvest" – you need to gather and count pears, carrots and blackberries.
|Tim the Fox|