English Language Learning Games for Kids. Educational activities teach kids to read, speak & spell in
• 12 English Lessons - 80 Learning Games!
• Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
• More than 6,000,000 parents and kids choose our apps worldwide
• No In-App Purchases - meaning peace of mind for parents!
FUN ENGLISH EXPLAINED
Fun English combines a structured English language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our English language course is divided into lessons. Each English lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun English uses male and female voices with both American and English accents. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the English language.
• Colors - Say and spell the major colors.
• Animals - Meet many animals alone and in groups.
• Numbers - Learn how to count.
• The Body - Learn the major parts of the body.
• Fruits - Talk about the fruits you like.
• Food - Learn how to say the food you want.
• Clothes - Describe the clothing people are wearing.
• Vehicles - Describe things, like cars and bicycles.
• The House - Learn furniture, rooms and where they are.
• Sea Animals - Compare things, like sharks and turtles.
• School Bag Lesson - Learn classroom objects and whose they are.
• Actions - Learn how to use action verbs
• 6 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson.
• Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
• Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
FOR EARLY LEARNERS
The variety of games, challenges, and different modes of interactivity can help with other areas of your child’s development:
• Play is an important element of your child’s development
• Helps your child build motor skills and concentration
• Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging activities
• Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
• Helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
People learn by playing! This is the most true for children and language. Language teachers around the world know that games are the quickest way to teach. They must be imaginative and there must be a great variety.
Our apps are designed to provide beginning language learners with an ever-increasing variety of games to ignite their natural language abilities. Players test their dexterity while learning all the building blocks of language.
We believe that fun and humor are essential elements of language education.
Like our app?
Please rate us or write a review to tell us what you think.
Get in touch via our website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
• More Information: http://studycat.net/apps/fun-english
• Get Help and Support: http://studycat.net/apps/support
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/studycat.net
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+StudycatNet
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/study_cat
|Fun English (School Edition): Language Lessons for Kids|
|Fun German (School Edition): Language Lessons for Kids|
|Fun Chinese: Mandarin Chinese Language Learning Games for Kids|
|Fun French (School Edition): Language Lessons for Kids|
|Fun French: Language learning games for kids|
|Fun Spanish: Language Learning Games for Kids|
|Fun Spanish (School Edition): Language Lessons for Kids|
|Fun Chinese (School Edition): Mandarin Chinese Language Lessons for Kids|
|Fun German: Language learning games for kids ages 3-10 to learn to read, speak & spell|
|Fun English: Language Learning Games for Kids|