Based on Sesame Street’s most popular mini-series of all time, this is a collection of interactive Sesame Street
“appisodes,” which will help teach your child about the world around them through creativity and play.
*** 2016 Parents' Choice Gold Award winner ***
*** 2015 Children's Technology Review: Editor's Choice Award ***
Developed for children ages 2-5, Elmo’s World and You comes with 2 full interactive appisodes, “Pets” and “Beaches.” Each features hands-on activities to discover and explore. As children interact with their furry friend Elmo, they can practice important math skills like numbers and counting, school readiness skills like object recognition and self-control, and use their imagination to create art. Now your child can be a part of Elmo’s wonderful world with Elmo’s World and You!
To get additional Elmo’s World and You appisodes, visit “Games” in the parent section of the app.
• Draw and place fun stickers on the screen
• Tap to see all the silly things Mr. Noodle does
• Play fetch with a cat and a dog
• Build and decorate sandcastles
• Count mice and starfish
• Play guessing games with Elmo’s new friend, Tablet
• Watch Sesame Street videos about pets, beaches, and games
• See yourself on screen as Dorothy pictures you in her imagination
• Play piano, tambourine, and drums along with Elmo
Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
Your input is very important to us. If you have any questions, comments, or need help, please contact us at: email@example.com.