TEMPORARILY 33% OFF!
Project your Mac, iPhone or iPad screen/audio to your Fire TV. Watch movies, share photos and more. Easy to use, with an intuitive design.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app may not work with a lot of streaming apps from iPhone/iPad - Netflix, Sports Apps (MLB, NBA, etc), Hulu, etc. It will likely work from MacBooks. It will not work from iPhone/iPad because of DRM (digital rights management) protections built into the streaming app (Netflix, Hulu, etc), so I unfortunately can not control this; if it works or not will depend on your device and geography. If you buy this app because you wanted to stream from one of these apps and are finding that it doesn’t work, please email me for a refund (firstname.lastname@example.org); I will process and respond within 48 hours.
1. Service status on
2. Make sure both devices are on the same Wifi,
3. Connect via your Apple device.
If you have any trouble at all, simply press the “How to Use This App" button to view our help guide or contact us.
* Clean design
* High quality screen casting
Please write us a quick review if you find the app useful; I really appreciate it and it helps me improve the app. If you are unsatisfied, email me at email@example.com. I will get back within 48 hours. If I can't solve your issue, I will provide you with a refund.
1. Per above, the app won’t mirror DRM content (this is content that is protected by digital rights management software) - what won't successfully mirror will partly depend on your Apple device (iPhone/iPad/Macbook). For example, airplaying Netflix to your Fire TV will work from your Mac, but not from your iPhone. One workaround for that is to use your phone's browser to go to Netflix, rather than using the Netflix app, and then airplaying. Most sports apps will not work - MLB, NBA, TSN, etc.
2. The first time you press "Set Service Status Running" it may take a little longer than usual.
3.There may be lag depending on your internet connection's strength. BEST PERFORMANCE AT ~70-100 MBPS INTERNET SPEED.
4. Currently the airplay works better from a mac laptop/desktop than iPhone/iPad - we are working hard to bring iPhone screen casting up to the quality from a mac and expect to have an update out with that shortly.
5. On the iPhone sometimes a message similar to "AirPlay is connected" will pop up, particularly when an ad interrupts your video. You solve this by clicking to another video and then going back to your previous video. We are working on a better fix; in the meantime, sorry for the inconvenience.
6. The screen when airplayed from Mac will stretch - this is done to improve the quality of videos. Your full screen videos will still be fully displayed.
7. Please make sure all other AirPlay apps are uninstalled.
8. The app may not work when you connect with a VPN on.
The two best steps for trouble shooting are to make your devices are on the same WiFi network, and to try uninstalling/reinstalling the app, or restarting your Apple device.
This app was not created or endorsed by Apple or Amazon. Icon was modified from: https://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/television_130281
Again, please feel free to contact me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wonder why this has such bad reviews? When publishing the initial version, we didn’t realize the connection was spotty with first generation fire tvs/fire tv sticks. We removed first generation compatibility in this version.