Manage your apiaries, your herd and your beehives
Plan your visits based on your notes on previous visits, your work and interventions.
Follow the care and nourishment provided, as well as the harvests.
- create and delete apiaries, list them.
- list the colonies by apiary
- create and modify the description of your beehives, change the apiary of a beehive (modification of a beehive -> choice of apiary)
- for each colony, create, list and modify the interventions
- create, list and modify treatments
- create list and modify harvests.
For a visit:
- presence of eggs, open, closed brood, male, male and queen cells
- presence and type of royal cells
- detail of observations made
- work completed
- work to be done