Universal app to connect an USB-camera, endoscope and phone camera for Android 6 - Android 11+.
►How to connect an USB camera
Simply connect the USB camera to your smartphone's USB port. When the dialog appears, tick and press OK.
You can only connect those USB cameras that support the UVC-standard.
Your phone should have a USB OTG function. F. e., Samsung, Huawei, Redmi, Sony, Fire Amazon.
Watch the video "How to connect an USB camera": https://youtu.be/0UvDGNwjW30
- Android 6 - Android 11+ support.
- Connect both USB camera and phone camera.
- Listen and record live audio.
- Save video to the external SD-card.
- Free cloud recording.
- Surveillance system with motion detector and alarm notifications with a video file.
►Choose a public folder (or SD card) to save your videos
You can save your videos to any public folder both in internal memory and on SD-card.
►The user can use a cloud storage of well-known brands to save your video files.
The app don't store any personal customer information, such
as physical addresses, e-mail addresses or credit information.
The app private policy URL is below: