Second Canvas Museo del Prado Bosch is your tool for exploring the masterpieces of one of the most admired painters in Western art.
Discover, navigate, learn, teach and share from your iPad or iPhone, with the option of hooking it up to your TV screen.
Created by the Museo del Prado and Madpixel, Second Canvas Museo del Prado Bosch allows you to explore the masterpieces from the Flemish master. You can also interact with them, choose your favorite detail and share it with your friends on social networks.
Available masterpieces are:
• The Garden of Earthly Delights Triptych.
• The Garden of Earthly Delights Triptych (closed): The Third Day of Creation.
• The Adoration of the Magi Triptych.
• The Adoration of the Magi Triptych (closed): The Mass of Saint Gregory
• Table of the Seven Deadly Sins.
• The Haywain Triptych.
• The Haywain Triptych (closed): The Pilgrimage of Life
• Extra material for each masterpiece, links to additional information, audioguide and sign language guide
• Super-zoom to discover hidden details
• X-ray and ultraviolet vision to see the drawing under the painting for featured works.
• Discover amazing stories about each painting, detail by detail.
• Tell your own stories on social networks, selecting the details you want to share in ultra-high resolution.
• Connect your iPad/iPhone to your TV at home (via AirPlay, AppleTV or cable) or projector at school to see the masterpieces in full screen while interacting with your touch device.
• Twitter integration allows you to read the opinions of other users within the app itself, which is why each masterpiece has its own hashtag.
• Share your experience, with images, on social networks and by email.
• Download the details with their stories so they can be accessed even when you’re offline or in airplane mode.
We hope you enjoy Second Canvas Museo del Prado - Bosch. Tell us about your experience with the app and help us improve by emailing us at: email@example.com
For more information about Second Canvas: www.secondcanvas.net
You have also available 14 masterpieces from the museum’s collection, including Las Meninas by Velázquez, The Garden of Earthly Delights by Bosch and Self-Portrait by Dürer, in ultra-high resolution, in Second Canvas Museo del Prado Masterpieces app.
Works available in Second Canvas Museo del Prado Masterpieces app:
• The Third of May, 1808 in Madrid. Francisco de Goya.
• Jacob’s Dream. José de Ribera.
• Las Meninas or The Family of Philip IV. Diego Velázquez.
• The Nobleman with his Hand on his Chest. El Greco.
• Crucifixion. Juan de Flandes.
• The Annunciation. Fra Angelico.
• The Cardinal. Raphael.
• Equestrian Portrait of Charles V at Mühlberg. Titian.
• Immaculate Conception. Giovanni Battista Tiepolo.
• Descent from the Cross. Roger van der Weyden.
• The Garden of Earthly Delights. Hieronymus Bosch.
• The Three Graces. Peter Paul Rubens.
• Judith at the Banquet of Holofernes. Rembrandt.