**Smart Cycle® hardware is required for game play - because the more kids pedal, the more they can learn !**
A Jellyfish bloom has drifted into Bikini Bottom and now everything is covered in jelly! Play as SpongeBob, Sandy, Patrick or Squidward as you drive, race and play games to save the jellyfish and explore the world of Bikini Bottom!
The Smart Cycle™ SpongeBob Deep Sea app helps teach kids critical thinking skills, sorting, classifying, measuring and more! The curriculum naturally becomes more challenging as your child learns. With all of Bikini Bottom to explore, 3 mini games and 10+ levels of play – your preschooler will have the tools they need for Kindergarten readiness, all while earning cool paint colors and accessories for their on-screen vehicle.
Ocean Animals & Facts
Measurement & Making Comparisons
Sorting & Classifying
Problem Solving and more!
6 AREAS TO EXPLORE – INCLUDING DRIVING, GAMING & RACING!
• DRIVING! Drivers will collect and count jellyfish while exploring Bikini Bottom and then count down to zero as they are released! Kids can explore and learn about undersea plants and animals and be rewarded with stickers to save in their journal – each sticker is associated with fun facts about the plant or animal it represents!
• RACING! Kids pedal as fast as they can against opponents to win the big race!
• GAMING! 3 different games throughout Bikini Bottom!
1. Sandy’s Nutmare - kids are prompted to sort different nuts by size or color, send them down the chute and then match them to the correct Nutty Butter jar! Yum!
2. Special Order - kids have to follow directions to prep the right ingredients and make the correct Krabby Patties for their customers. Follow the recipe in order to make their customers happy – order up!
3. Delivering Krabby Patties – navigate through a maze to each target location before time runs out!
For more information about the Fisher-Price® Think & Learn line of toys and apps, please visit: fisher-price.com/thinkandlearn.
© 2017 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nickelodeon, SpongeBob SquarePants, and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. Created by Stephen Hillenburg.
©2017 Mattel. All Rights Reserved. ® & ™ designate U.S. trademarks of Mattel, except as noted.