Audio/Video Control and Home Automation seamlessly brought together. Control TVs, set top boxes, receivers, lights, thermostats, and more from a single integrated dashboard.
Multiple Winner of the CEA Home Technology App of the Year Award!
SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED: This app requires an active subscription. Free trial subscriptions are offered.
INFRARED ADAPTERS: Some old devices may not be controlled directly via Wi-Fi and require an adapter for infrared control. Check roomieremote.com/check-compatibility to determine whether any of your devices need an adapter.
• The Leader in AV and Home IP Control: Directly control all popular AV and Home devices including all major televisions, Apple TV, Fire TV, DISH, Sonos, TiVo, Kodi, Plex, DirecTV, Roku – automatically discovered on your network.
• Control All Major Televisions: Direct integration with televisions from LG, Samsung, Sony, Vizio, TCL, and more including app control and guides.
• HomeKit: The only app that provides control of your entire home including HomeKit accessories, seamlessly blending home control with audio/video control.
• Unmatched Compatibility: Over 400,000 commands for IP, Infrared, and even Serial control automatically organized into easy to use activities.
• Siri Voice Control and Siri Shortcuts support
• Amazon Alexa Voice Control
• Full intercom-style video conferencing, instantly connect with video to any active Roomie in your home, even remotely!
• Sonos: Run your entire Sonos system, group/regroup speakers, setup automatic regroupings
• Sonos Announcements: Send recorded announcements to Sonos speakers
• Receivers: Integrates with popular receivers from Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, Marantz, and more including receiver streaming systems such as HEOS and MusicCast.
• Lighting and Thermostats: Ecobee, Lutron, Honeywell, SmartThings, Philips Hue, Vera, Insteon, WeMo.
• TV Guides: Personalized TV listings for most of the Americas and Europe. Detailed episode, season, and cast information. Check website for country-level support details.
• DVR Guides: DVR control for DISH, TiVo, and DirecTV
• Media Guides: Content guides for Kodi, Plex, Sonos, Kaleidescape, HEOS, and many more
• Cameras: Monitor Arlo, Ring, HomeKit, RTSP, and other ONVIF cameras
• Harmony hardbutton remote synchronization
• Live TV: Watch Live TV with HDHomeRun
• Instant synchronization of your home configuration across multiple iOS devices
• Configuration sharing with other family members and guests
• Macros: Sequence precise control over your devices
• Automation: Time or device events can execute command sequences such as turning on lights when a SmartThings motion detector trips, or shutting everything down at night.
• iCloud Drive Backup/Restore
• Widget for quick access to controls
Choose a subscription level based on number of devices controlled:
8 Devices/3 months — Control up to 8 devices, 1 room, 1 home
24 Devices/year – Control up to 24 devices, 5 rooms, 1 home
Unlimited Devices/year – Control unlimited devices, rooms, and homes. Includes Intercomm
Unlimited Perpetual: A non-subscription option is also available for perpetual Unlimited Devices.
Intercomm video intercom and Sonos announcement features require Unlimited Device Plan or Unlimited Perpetual. Intercomm features are also available as a separate app.
* An always-on controller is required for some features such as Amazon Alexa Voice Control. For instance, a dedicated iPad or iPhone could be used that doubles as the remote for your Living Room. The always-on controller can also be the macOS or Apple TV edition of this app. Note that Siri control does not require an always-on device.