Salon is a groundbreaking pioneer of digital publishing with over two decades of award-winning independent
journalism across news, politics, culture and innovation that has gained a global audience of over 200 countries. Our
application provides users with an optimal reading, watching and listening experience that is ad free, easy to navigate
and features our fast growing Salon TV Network.
- Access to the latest Salon articles and features from the Salon editorial staff, our regular acclaimed opinion contributors and journalism partners. (mobile & tablet only)
- Exclusive content not found on Salon.com.
- No banner ads, pop ups or pre-roll advertising.
- SalonTV video content that features an array of in depth interviews with newsmakers, cultural icons, authors and political and business leaders as well as musical performances on Salon Stage.
- An exclusive set of award winning long and short documentaries curated by Salon that changes every month.
- Originally produced and curated podcasts and radio shows. (mobile & tablet only)
- An easy to use feature set that includes search, sharing and saving content for later.
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 4.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 49.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.