BabyFirst's Educational TV - Teaching That Speaks to Tots
BabyFirst is an award-winning global TV channel for babies, preschoolers – and the parents who love them! BabyFirst is committed to providing a fresh, safe, and engaging platform for toddlers and babies to learn about the world around them – in a way they can really get to grips with.
BabyFirst was founded by people who understand the importance of early childhood development. Created by a team of child psychologists and experienced education experts, BabyFirst is proud to present BabyFirst Educational TV.
Your kids will love meeting their new friends at BabyFirst Educational TV, such as: Harry the Bunny, Peekaboo, VocabuLarry, Tillie Knock Knock, Bonnie Bear, Hide and Seek, The Notekins, and many more!
What Makes BabyFirst so Great?
• Free to download
• Child safe design
• Created by child education experts
Your Child Is Safe and Sound with BabyFirst Video.
With today’s electronic media, BabyFirst is aware of the dangers and distractions kids face online. Your tot’s safety is of paramount importance to us. BabyFirst’s child-safe design is built with the user in mind – your kids! There are no ads and parents have complete control over what children have access to. Our easy to navigate interface allows your child to play independently, giving you complete peace of mind as your child continues with their learning.
To find more trusted applications from the BabyFirst family search "BF123" in iTunes!
• Stable broadband connection is required.
• Video quality is dependent on your data connection.
• The subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of each period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period:
- $5.99 per 1 month of subscription
- $39.99 per 12 months subscription
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable