Welcome our guests to the Rusty Lake Hotel and make sure they will have a pleasant stay. There will be 5 dinners
this week. Make sure every dinner is worth dying for.
Rusty Lake Hotel is a mysterious point and click game developed by the creators of the Cube Escape series.
- Pick-up-and-play: easy to start, but it will be hard to put down
- Tons of puzzles: a total of 6 rooms full of unique and various brain teasers
- Thrilling and engaging story: there will be 5 dinners with intriguing guests and staff
- Full of suspense and atmosphere: Rusty Lake Hotel is a surreal place, where anything can happen…
- Impressive soundtrack: every room has its own designed theme song
- Achievements: an all-time gallery you never seen before
Tap on the arrows to navigate inside the rooms and lobby.
Interact with guests, staff and objects by tapping.
Select found items in your inventory and tap somewhere on screen to use them.
We will unfold the Rusty Lake story one step at a time. So check RustyLake.com every day for new content!
Like, follow and subscribe:
Mailing list: http://eepurl.com/bhphw1
Yeah I'm gonna need y'all to release a fourth title in the rusty lake series. So if y'all could get in that it would be great.
Oct 11, 2020
Captivated by all of Rusty Lake.
Oct 14, 2020
Got hooked on the free cube escape aps. The games are amazing. The look, the creepy feel, the challenge. Love them. Having played all the free games I wanted more and felt it was only right to support the awesome folk of rusty lake so this was my first purchase. And I RARELY pay for games. I get some of the complaints that it wasn't quite up to par with the rest but still over all a good game. Off the buy the next. Thanks people of rusty lake. I hope you continue to crank them out to meet demand
Oct 16, 2020
Couldn't figure out how to reset a level but not have to start game all over again. If you miss an ingredient it's irreversible and to fix that i had to start game all over again. Gave up playing altogether. Love the cube escape series though. Ironic the one i paid for is the one i didnt like, with the result that I'm now inclined to only get the free ones.
Oct 16, 2020
Strange dark game, but I enjoyed it, challenging at times
Oct 10, 2020