Streaming app for Foxtel and Foxtel Now customers. The Foxtel GO app gives you the best of TV and on demand on
your mobile^. And best of all, it’s included as part of your Foxtel or Foxtel Now subscription.
Stream the best choice of live sport, blockbuster movies, new shows and complete seasons from Australia and around the world on your compatible device with the Foxtel Go app~.
• Stream in HD on Wi-Fi to get a clearer, crisper, and sharper picture*.
• Discover more of what you love with suggestions based on what you watch
• Save all that you want to watch in your personal WatchList
•. Dedicated kids’ page with hundreds of episodes to watch. Your kid’s favourite characters in one place.
• Watch on two devices at the same time.
• Continue watching your show on your phone where you left off on your tablet or PC/ Mac, and the other way around.
•. Foxtel Now customers can continue watching across their connected TV devices and the Foxtel GO app.
Turn on notifications to receive updates on the latest shows, new movies and live sports.
You’ll need to be a Foxtel or Foxtel Now subscriber to be able to watch via the Foxtel GO app. Foxtel set top box subscribers will need to login with their Foxtel ID.
The Foxtel GO app is available to Foxtel and Foxtel Now subscribers.
* The quality of your picture is dependent on your device and your internet connection. Foxtel GO automatically streams in standard definition over mobile networks to save your mobile data. Not all shows/channels available in HD.
~ Foxtel GO is available for Android 5.0 and above.
^Just connect your compatible device to the internet. Data charges may apply. Shows only available if they’re in your pack, some shows/channels not available. Sorry, Australia only.
Can't watch anything on demand, every time I click to watch a movie or TV series every 20 seconds it stops and loads for ages. And no it's not the internet. Everything else works perfectly. Super expensive for something that only half works.
Jun 10, 2021
This is for the android tv and smart tv app as well why have such a grait app but don't keep up to date with all the modern surround sound technology's like Dolby Atmos and all the other sound technologies with Netflix you just pay 20 and you get all the modern surround sound technology's and 5.1 su…
Jun 13, 2021
Awful.. if you Chromecast to one TV and try change to another it just flogs off errors saying it's already casting to another, even though the stream has clearly been stopped to the original source.
Jun 10, 2021
Does not work - just Black Screen
Jun 10, 2021
I updated this program on my tablet and can no longer log in. I have contacted Foxtel to confirm my user name. My password and username work on my computer and phone. On my tablet, I get a message saying that this combination of username and password aren't recognised. My phone number and birthdate …
Jun 11, 2021