** One of our biggest hits of all time, Zombieville USA 2, is now available on Android! Check it out!
The spirit of Battleheart returns, re-imagined! In Battleheart Legacy, you will explore a rich and detailed fantasy world, customize your unique hero with dozens of powerful skills and items, do battle with hordes of enemies, encounter quirky characters and discover the stories of a troubled realm. Will you become a powerful wizard, or a notorious rogue? A noble knight, or a savage barbarian? How will you forge your legacy?
••• Features •••
• A refined real-time combat system, based on the award-winning "Battleheart". Move your character or attack your foes through simple taps, and unleash powerful special moves at the right moment to turn the tide of battle!
• Unparalleled animation and VFX make every battle a visual feast!
• An astounding 150+ unique skills across 12 classes to customize your character with. Poison your foes, crush them with giant two-handed weapons, put them to sleep with a song, or simply blow them up with a meteor strike. And with our unique multi-classing system, it's possible to combine classes into a nearly limitless number of combinations.
• Over 200 unique pieces of equipment to further tailor your character's play style.
• Incredible boss battles that will put your hero to the test!
For support, please visit www.mikamobile.com!
A good game you should buy it
Oct 08, 2020
The game is great, but very grindy. Level requirements for different areas are off a bit. For example, a location that shows level 10 may require you to be level 12 to beat it. My biggest grief, however, is that the sound is very crackly. I feel confident it's the app because none of my other apps or phone use display this behavior. Closing the app or rebooting the phone does not make a difference. Devs, any ideas? OnePlus 7T phone.
Nov 04, 2020
Can't use the S Pen with the Galaxy note 20 ultra. Very.unfortunate
Sep 25, 2020
One thing I wish this game had was cloud save so I can pick up from where I left off on another device and dats a big deal also I wish the females looked better and portraits looked better lastly more equipment otherwise great:)
Nov 08, 2020
Entertaining game with simple mechanics but amount of farming involved and the massively annoying ennemies makes it enraging most of the time
Oct 04, 2020