Tick Tock: A Tale for Two is an eerie cooperative puzzle game for two players. Each player needs a copy of the
game on their own mobile device (phone or tablet) to play. You can also play cross-platform.
Average playtime 2.5 hours.
You and your friend are trapped in a mystical clockwork world. As time ebbs away you must solve increasingly complex puzzles to escape. Cooperation is key as neither of you have the full picture! Play on two devices, local or remotely, all you need is a voice connection.
"perhaps one of the most clever game ideas I’ve ever seen." - TouchArcade
"a spooky multiplayer puzzle game with a brilliant hook - that the game is played simultaneously on two screens, with half of the clues on one and half on the other." - EUROGAMER
Awards & Recognition:
* Winner - Danish Games Awards (Best Debut, Best Emergent Experience) 2020
* Nominee - BAFTA Games Awards 2020
* Nominee - Nordic Game Awards 2020
* Winner - Google Play Awards (Most Inventive) 2019
* Winner- IndieCade (Cooperative Design) 2019
* Official Selection - AdventureX 2019
* Official Selection - Indie MEGABOOTH 2019
* Nominee - International Mobile Gaming Awards 2019
* Nominee - Ludicious 2019
* Official Selection - PAX 10 2018
* Official Selection - Leftfield Collection 2018
* Nominee - Play17 2017
* Nominee - Nordic Game 2017
* Official Selection - IndieCade Europe 2017
* Nominee - Amaze 2017
* Official Selection - Stugan 2016
Careful! I purchased the game on my phone, then switch to tablet for a bigger screen but saw my progress was not saved, so i deleted the game on my tablet and when i got back to my phone it was also gone! Tried to install it from play store again, but was no install button only buy! So i had to buy it twice! Keep this in mind so you don't end up like me!
Oct 04, 2020
Fantastic fun experience. It's hard to find quality this engaging and interesting. Neat puzzles, interesting story, lovely artwork. Worth every penny.
Sep 05, 2020
....the ending ruins the game. So offensed...
Sep 06, 2020
It's short but super well-designed and worth it!
Nov 14, 2020
That wa an amazing experience!!! Thank you!
Sep 25, 2020