Dark Mist is a card game that combines elements of the roguelike deckbuilder genre with enemies that appear in
waves. Defeat monsters and level up during battle to keep yourself going.
About this game:
● Your health is equal to the number of cards in your deck. Every time you take 1 damage, the enemy takes 1 card. If your deck is exhausted, the game ends.
● Enemies come in rows of three (and later four). Carefully plan your attacks to line up enemies and knock them down. Otherwise you may be overwhelmed. You need to carefully determine the order of killing monsters, which will impact on your later actions. Defeating enemies in a wise order will make your later battles easier. Failure to do so may result in your sudden defeat.
●There are three types of cards in the game: attacks, skills, and curses. Being defensive is not an option against the the evils of the mist. Attack quickly and desperately to survive.
● Gain exp and level up to add new cards to your deck as you defeat monsters.
● We have prepared six classes for you to experience. Each class has a different way of fighting, and each requires exploration and experience to use effectively.
● More than 500 cards, 30 events, 15 bosses, and 80 different kinds of monsters are available.
● In addition to the normal game mode, there is a Custom Mode and the Daily Challenge.
● What awaits Dark Mist in the future? Find out soon!
Thank you for your attention and support!
My top 3 card roguelite on android. Slay spire, Night of Fullmoon and this game.
Jun 02, 2021
This game is really, really good! A few bugs, nothing game breaking. The 6 characters are all very interesting to play and vastly different from each other. My hopes for the future are more characters and longer/more levels.
May 31, 2021
If you like tactical gameplay, this is it! Really well made and fun as hell. It is in the spirit of Slay the Spire but does things differently with several new mechanics, especially the way health is managed. Awesome game. Worth it? Yes.
May 29, 2021
exceptionally good! 👍
Jun 10, 2021
Good game overall, bud it doesn't follow the phones orientation settings, so you can't lock it at portrait
May 22, 2021