Plus500 is an innovative CFDs online trading platform (your capital is at risk). Our CFDs share trading app is
user friendly, simple and intuitive.
Trade leveraged CFDs on:
Plus500 is Europe's No. 1 CFDs Trading Platform*, offering an elegant and intuitive user interface suitable for CFD stock trading anytime, anywhere. Trade CFD stocks and shares from your phone with no-commissions. Receive price alerts and get real-time market quotes on popular stocks live.
CFDs on Stocks and Shares
• CFD share trading on the world’s most popular financial instruments with no commissions.
• Buy/Sell CFDs on shares and indexes from the leading stock exchanges.
• Trade CFDs on the most traded instruments worldwide such as:
- S&P 500
- Other Shares, Indices and Commodities.
• Attractive Leverage.
• Stock market quotes of popular stocks and indexes reflected in Plus500 quotes.
• Live Quotes for Commodities such as Oil and Gold in real-time.
• Stock exchange-based real time charts and live streaming of Plus500 quotes.
Trade Cryptocurrency CFDs, including:
Stock Market CFDs: Risk Management & Funds Protection
• Protect your share trading positions by setting stops and limits, including a Guaranteed Stop.
• Easy monitoring of your balance, equity and margin at all times.
Stock Trading Demo Mode
• Try CFD share trading when you open a free unlimited demo account.
• Practice online trading in the demo mode and move to trading with real money when you feel ready to do so.
Ease of Use
• Multi-language 24/7 professional support.
• Fund your account by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
• Plus500 is the main sponsor of Atletico de Madrid football club.
• Plus500 is the major sponsor of the Australian Super Rugby team, The "Plus500 Brumbies".
Start stock trading with CFDs today, download Plus500 now!
* No. 1 CFD provider by number of Active Traders in 2018 (compared to main competitors) – Plus500 had 304,616 Active Traders in 2018 according to the Annual Report, dated 12 April 2019.
Plus500 is a trademark of Plus500 Ltd. Plus500 Ltd operates through the following subsidiaries:
Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
Plus500CY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No. 250/14).
Plus500AU Pty Ltd holds AFSL #417727 issued by ASIC, FSP No. 486026 issued by the FMA in New Zealand and Authorised Financial Services Provider #47546 issued by the FSCA in South Africa.
Plus500SG Pte Ltd (UEN 201422211Z) holds a capital markets services license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in capital markets products (License No. CMS100648-1).
Plus500SEY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (Licence No. SD039).
The services and financial instruments offered by Plus500 may be restricted in certain jurisdictions; it is your responsibility to act according to the local law.
If your device is running a version lower than Android 6.0, you will be asked for camera permission to allow easy upload of verification documents.
Compromised app. Markets being so volatile , operators from Plus500 found and intelligent way to manipulate it by adding call options which dont behave as the normal stocks and dont follow them either. After further research I found out no other apps have those options due to their high manipulation spec, Plus500 also has some law suits active about this as I understand. Download and use it at your own risk !
Sep 16, 2020
Really enjoy this as a scalping app. It would score 5 stars except for one small frustration..I use a lot of pending positions close to current trading level, and sometimes it will not hold my correct entry point
Sep 17, 2020
Ustaz Ahmad dusuki Not Dhani Kota Kinabalu
Sep 17, 2020
some times, it is not allow to buy instruments, and it is not allow to buy bigger quantity which i want to buy
Sep 17, 2020
Save yourself frustration and get a more professional platform. Bad reviews internationally for good reasons Since I have your attention now, it is sad that public reviews is the only way to get feedback. If you ever have a concern or a complaint or a problem, you will find NO DIRECT CONTACT DETAILS to escelate a concern. The live chat sends you in circles and if you get persistant about resolving a matter, they simply block your account. Save yourself terrible and unethical customer service.
Sep 16, 2020