In an alternate reality in 1920s Europa, it's been several years since the "Great War", but the ashes of the
conflict are still hot and the war is entering a new phase. The first conflict saw the emergence of some incredible
engines of war known as Mechs. Built by "The Factory", an independent city-state which has since become the object of
everyone's desire, these technological monstrosities roam the snowy landscapes of Europa. Be the hero of one of the five
factions – Saxony Empire, Crimean Khanate, Rusviet Union, Polania Republic or Nordic Kingdom – and become the richest
and most powerful nation in all of Europa during these dark times! To assure the victory of your people, you will need
to explore and conquer new territories, enlist new recruits and deploy your forces by building formidable and terrifying
combat Mechs. Replay history in a fictional past full of mechanical engines and technology, where each choice you make
will be critical. Choose your battles with care, because in Scythe, victory is achieved with and for the
• Asymmetry: every player starts the game with different resources (energy, coins, keen combat sense, popularity…), a different starting location and a secret objective. The starting positions are specifically set to contribute to the uniqueness of every faction and the asymmetrical nature of the game.
• Strategy: Scythe offers players almost complete control over their fate. The only elements of chance apart from each player's individual secrete objective card are the Encounter cards, which players draw to interact with the citizens of newly explored lands. Combat is also handled by way of choice; no luck or chance is involved.
• Engine Building: Players can improve their construction abilities to become more efficient, build structures that improve their position on the map, enlist new recruits into their faction, activate mechs to dissuade opponents from invading and expand their borders to reap greater types and quantities of resources. This aspect creates a feeling of energy and progression over the course of the entire game. The order in which players get to develop their economy and technologies adds to the unique feel of every game, even when playing as the same faction several times.
• Official adaptation of the award-winning board game
• 4X strategy game (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit and eXterminate)
• Customize the mat to sharpen your strategy
• Choose a specialty for unique games: Agriculturalist, Industrialist, Engineer, Patriot or Mechanic.
• Fight alone against an AI, face your friends in Pass and Play or face opponents from all over the world in Online Mode
• Check out artistic genius Jakub Rozalski's retro-futuristic illustrations!
Discover new challenges with the Invaders from Afar expansion!
While empires rise and fall in Eastern Europa, the rest of the world takes notice, and covets the secrets of the Factory. Two distant factions, Albion and Togawa, send out their emissaries to scout the land and plan their best strategy for conquest. They will all lead their mechs to war, but who will come out victorious?
- Play as one of the two new redoubtable factions, Clan Albion and The Togawa Shogunate, and use their mechs with their unique abilities
- Two new player mats: Militant and Innovative
- Now up to 7 players!
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Discord and YouTube!
Why can't Togawa place a trap after using the factory 2 hex move?
Aug 30, 2021
Excellent execution on all the game mechanics. If you like Scythe, you'll enjoy getting your reps in on this mobile version.
Aug 27, 2021
Excellent work!!! Visually attractive, stunning graphics. The game is much easier to learn this way and goes quickly. I have encountered no bugs. The only blemish is an idiotic piece of malware that pops up again and again to ask if I have an Asmodee account. If that malware could be removed the exp…
Sep 15, 2021
Pros. Soundtrack is very well done. Art style with different options and painting. UI is good. A great game in general; mobile version functions like board game. Rules available pretty easily. First expansion is available. Option to see past moves to a certain point. Cons (mainly in multiplayer):No …
Aug 13, 2021
random start selector for factions, objectives, and player boards really sucks. also, who/when the ai chooses to attack is often laughable. lastly, playing the AI on hard is too easy and doesn't come close to playing people online; the gap in difficulty is too great to make an adequate transition. i…
Aug 14, 2021