This game is optimized for tablets and not recommended for phones with screen sizes under 7
Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition is the classic 1998 RPG— enhanced for modern adventurers. Customize your hero, gather your party, and venture forth in this open-world epic where every choice matters.
75+ HOURS OF CONTENT
Contains the original 60-hour adventure, as well as the following additions:
- Countless improvements to the original game, including an improved interface, dynamic zooming, and more.
- TALES OF THE SWORD COAST | Explore more of the Sword Coast, including the fabled Durlag’s Tower.
- THE BLACK PITS | Battle a myriad of monsters in Baeloth’s marvelous arena.
- BROTHERS LOST | Help Rasaad yn Bashir, the Sun Soul Monk, as he scours the Cloud Peaks in search of his lost brother.
AVAILABLE IN-APP PURCHASES:
- NEERA AND THE RED WIZARDS | Save the wild mage Neera from the machinations of Thay’s dreaded Red Wizards
- PATH OF THE BLOODIED | Join the blackguard Dorn Il-Khan in taking revenge against those who betrayed him in Luskan
- GALLERY OF HEROES | Reimagine your character with eleven new character portraits from Icewind Dale artist Jason Manley
- NEW VOICE SETS | Further customize your character
Forced to leave your home under mysterious circumstances, you find yourself drawn into a conflict that has the Sword Coast on the brink of war. Soon you discover there are other forces at work, far more sinister than you could ever imagine...
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 25 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
This may be the 4th platform I've bought the EE on I was a huge fan 20 years ago and an even bigger one now what an incredible game
Jan 23, 2022
Giant dialogue window makes it difficult to play spent 10 hours trying to play around it when I accidentally pulled it down. The developers could have explained that better.
Jan 21, 2022
Jan 21, 2022
I have never played this game before and even though this is a very old game, I prefer playing it than games released the past few years ( in mobile). Cant wait to try BG2 and 3.
Jan 18, 2022
Couldn't wait to play the game (ah back to the good old days). I had to ask a refund due to the fact that the fonts are too small! (Z fold 3). Strained eyes!
Jan 16, 2022