CoinHub Wallet can store or send many types of mainstream cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum,
Litecoin, Dash, Zcash, Binance, Bitcoin Cash and many cryptocurrency tokens of ERC20 and BEP2
CoinHub is a secure and decentralized cryptocurrency wallet that can store most of the cryptocurrencies and includes everything needed to learn, monitor, grow the cryptocurrencies in a safe and private.
CoinHub is more than just another multi-currency wallet. It’s one of the few wallets out there that adheres to standards and implements the latest advancements for Bitcoin and Ethereum.
• One wallet app for all your cryptocurrencies.
• A non-custodial wallet without third party risk.
• Private keys that control cryptocurrency stored in secure storage mechanisms provide by OS
• Monitor crypto balances, transaction history & other details in real time.
• See the current price of assets in your preferred base currency.
• Set alerts for price changes and price trend reversals
• Use Biometric Authentication, or conventional lock code to lock your wallet
• Add any Ethereum ERC20 token to your wallet
• Add any Binance BEP2 token to your wallet
• WalletConnect Support
• Real-time transaction fee estimator for Bitcoin and Ethereum.
• Ability to set custom transaction fees.
• Easily migrate to CoinHub from other wallets (i.e. Metamask) and vice versa.
• Backup and restore existing wallets using standard 12-word or 24-word BIP39 recovery phrases
• Bitcoin Enhancements: SPV wallet / Segwit support / No address reuse
• Bitcoin Advanced: Ability to send Bitcoins that can’t be spent until certain date.
CoinHub is open source and free software. MIT License
Our source code is available at GitHub:
Jun 06, 2021
Jun 07, 2021
Jun 10, 2021
Jun 11, 2021
how do I invest with bitcoin with stock
Jun 03, 2021