33% off until October 22nd!
Dazzle humanity or destroy it as a magical, two-tailed fox!
"Fox Spirit: A Two-Tailed Adventure" is a 247,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Amy Clare Fontaine, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Seek the mystical Star Ball that will grant you immortality. It is hidden somewhere in Hoshimori, the human village where your family was killed.
Weave illusions, shapeshift, or control minds! Will you become a benevolent guardian, a playful trickster, or a fierce demon? Avenge your family or strive to change their killer's heart? Beguile a human love interest or woo a vulpine mate?
One way or another, you'll set the world on fire!
* Play as male, female, or nonbinary; gay, straight, bi, asexual, or poly.
* Master shapeshifting, illusions, mind control, or foxfire.
* Make mischief, decimate foes, serve the gods, or aid the needy with your magic.
* Get foxy with humans, foxes, or all of the above.
* Explore the world with the heightened senses of a fox.
* Dazzle people with fireworks, or blast them with your flames.
* Support the human empire, or stage a vulpine revolution.
* Achieve immortality, or destroy the Star Ball that sustains it.
* Convince a fox-hating farmer to change his mind—or obliterate him.
Once a again a good job from the devs i liked it. Ill be supporting you guys and gals take care i dont know how to describe but it was a good experience for me anyway .
Nov 13, 2020
Nov 17, 2020
Good, but not a free game. Only the demo is free. If you download this and you can't make in app purchases you cannot read more.
Nov 18, 2020
It's not bad just wish the male/female gender roles had more opposite gender relationships rather than either human or magical creature based on what you picked as your gender and what you were identifying yourself interested in. Or at least the "chance" encounters actually made some sense other than story purposes.
Nov 18, 2020
edit: game is brilliant. the gameplay seems buggy at first but I think the pattern is just more subtle in the beginning. or maybe it took me longer to notice it idk. either way, this is a great story. could do with a bit more romance but otherwise I love it.
Nov 07, 2020