Coyote : navigation, traffic, community-based alerts
Coyote is a community app which guides you and alerts you in real time about dangers on the road.
THE PIONEER OF DRIVING AID SYSTEMS
Founded in 2005, Coyote is European leader in danger warnings, proposing more than 30 kinds of road safety warnings. Coyote solutions are based on the exchange of geolocated information that enables drivers to warn each other in real time about road conditions and hazards.
ALERTS IN REAL TIME FOR TOTAL TRAVEL SAFETY
Coyote® patented technology analyses, filters, then sends reliable information in real time to all members of the Community.
// SPEED CAMERAS
• Fixed speed camera ahead of you on your road.
• Temporary mobile speed camera reported by the Community.
// TRAFFIC INFORMATION
• Slow-moving traffic
// ROAD SAFETY
• Speed limits
• Road incidents (a stopped vehicle, narrowing of the road, obstacle on road, dangerous weather conditions, damaged road, slippery road, reduced visibility and vehicle in the wrong direction)
NAVIGATION AND RECALCULATION OF EFFICIENT ROUTES
Coyote offers you intelligent and intuitive functionalities:
• Suggests the best route
• Recalculates alternative routes as soon as conditions change on your journey (automatic re-routing in real time)
• Your journey time is estimated according to the traffic conditions
• Setting your routes according to your preferences: motorway/toll/dirt tracks
• A summary displays alerts to come on your route
• Your current speed is compared with the applicable speed limits on your route
• Your favourite destinations are easily saved
A COMMUNITY OF MILLIONS OF USERS
The Coyote® Community is based on everyone's active participation! Each Coyote scout reports or confirms dangers and road traffic incidents in real time, to improve the safety of all members of the Community!
The active and interdependent Coyote® Community on average raises:
• 15 events each second, that is 40 million alerts raised on average per month!*
• More than 870 million km covered in Europe*
• More than 20 million hours spent on roads*
In your app, you will find:
• The number, reliability score and distance of users around your
• Verified alerts to ensure maximum reliability of information
WHY CHOOSE COYOTE® ALERTS?
• Members of the community ensure the quality of the alerts
• Each alert raised is analysed then filtered before being confirmed in real time by our service's algorithm
• Coyote® technology is unique and protected by 13 European patents
You are part of the leading Community of road scouts!
N.B.: the continuous use of the Satnav as a background task can substantially decrease your battery life.
With Driver Assistance Systems being prohibited in certain countries, it is your responsibility to check if Coyote use is allowed in the country where you are driving.
The Coyote app is also available in 7 European countries: France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
*Monthly average recorded over the 1st half of 2016 from alerts and confirmations of the presence of events by the Community in Europe.
Crashes every time I try launching it.
Sep 07, 2020
The community is great and alerts most mobile and all (to my knowledge) fixed radars. However, the application itself is terrible... It amazes me how each release just brings more (major) bugs. Your music volume gets lowered upon a voice notification (which is good), since last (or one of latest) release the music volume is never restored... You can't just use the volume buttons for that, but have to close the coyote app to get your music volume back. Just one of many bugs...
Sep 06, 2020
De pire en pire, l'application est devenue inutilisable. Pas de synchro avec GPS (alors que d'autres applications installées en // fonctionnent parfaitement), Coyote indique 0kmh, 10kmh, 5kmh.. bref déconne complètement. Les voix en anglais... j'ai d'abord pensé à une voix "parodie du cliché du parisien qui parle anglais" : dangé signalètèd in vingt kilaumèters ... Je n'exagère pas. Mais en fait non, c'est pas une blague... ??? C'est la dégringolade en enfer chez Coyote.
Sep 12, 2020
Fan of Coyote but the app has caused massive burn in on my phone's screen. Please add a true black mode with burn in avoiding movement so that amoled screen burn in is less/non existent. Oneplus 7pro
Sep 05, 2020
Je possède I/coyote depuis longtemps pour les alertes routières uniquement et sa qualité de l'information et son ergonomie.
Sep 17, 2020