The OFFICIAL digital adaptation of the best-selling board game Splendor. In Splendor, you embody a rich merchant
during the Renaissance. You will use your resources to acquire mines, transportation methods, and artisans who will
allow you to turn raw gems into beautiful jewels, attract nobles and earn prestige.
Press Reviews and awards:
** Spielbox: ""The app is a sparkling jewel…""
** Pocket Tactics: ""... I’m not sure there’s a better looking board game app on the market.""
** Pocket Gamer: ""... it's a sure-fire winner.""
** Forbes: ""...high replay value. Looks and sounds great, plays smoothly...""
** Play Board Games: ""The Splendor App is pretty splendid...""
** Purple Pawn: ""The quality of the tabletop-to-mobile adaptation is first-rate.""
** Honor: Best Board Game App 2015 (BoardGameGeek)
** Received the award of the Golden Geek Best Board Game App 2015
The digital version of Splendor faithfully adapts all the various elements of the award-winning board game created by Marc André and published by Space Cowboys’:
- Fast and easy to learn, yet hard to master.
- Lavish graphics and cards, true to the original game.
- “Renaissance” graphical and musical ambiance.
- Solo mode, pass & play and online multiplayer (2 to 4 players).
- An exclusive game mode: scenario-based “Challenges”.
- Historically-accurate background stories for Challenges set in the 15th to 16th centuries.
- Multiple types of Artificial Intelligence, based on unique strategy behaviors instead of difficulty.
- 3-minute step-by-step interactive tutorial to learn the game and digital interface.
- Achievements board.
- Worldwide leaderboards and rank system by connecting with a Days of Wonder account.
- Two expansions available: set off to discover the greatest cities in Europe with The Cities, or refine your strategies and counter your opponents with The Strongholds. The expansions are available to buy from the game store!
Splendor introduces a special game mode called Challenges. Challenges are based on historical events and anecdotes of the 15th and 16th centuries, setting up a real scenario in various places across the world. They teach you advanced techniques and offer rules variants. They put the player in unique situations with a goal to reach. Either earn a certain number of points or pick up a special card combination, in a limited time or limited number of moves.
Become a game expert and achieve 48 challenges along the trading routes of the world (Madrid, St. Petersburg…), not to mention duels facing great historical figures such as Charles V or Marie Stuart.
To find more information about Asmodee Digital, please go to http://www.asmodee-digital.com
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/splendor/
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
Languages available: English, French, German
A nice bonus are the "Challenges" (more game variants!) which I've never seen playing the physical board game. Great value. When you win a Noble, there's a bug that places the Noble visually "behind" the board. It's a little jarring, but it does not affect game play; so, I didn't deduct any stars.
Jan 08, 2021
Runs and works perfectly for me on Samsung Note 9 (android version 10). I love it. I hope "The Orient" expansion become available eventually, I am really interested in playing with that expansion.
Jan 02, 2021
I didn't expect to see the expansions developed. I'm very addicted to the Trading Posts expansion. The cities and strongholds and Trading Post are worth every penny. It's highly addictive. I can't wait for the Orient expansion to be released.
Jan 05, 2021
Fantastic boardgame, but app is buggy.
Dec 31, 2020
it doesnt work when im trying to sign up for playing online
Jan 13, 2021