How does it work?
LADB bundles an ADB server within the app libraries. Normally, this server cannot connect to the local device because it requires an active USB connection. However, Android's Wireless ADB Debugging feature allows the server and the client to speak to each other locally.
1. About -> Build Number -> Click 7 times
2. Developer Settings -> Wireless ADB Debugging -> On
3. Developer Settings -> ADB Debugging -> On
If you encounter "device unauthorized" or "multiple devices connected", try this:
1. Enable Airplane Mode
2. Disconnect any USB devices
3. Kill and restart LADB
Still not working? Try this:
1. Close LADB completely
2. Developer Settings -> Wireless ADB Debugging -> Off
3. Developer Settings -> ADB Debugging -> Off
4. Developer Settings -> Revoke authorizations
6. Developer Settings -> Wireless ADB Debugging -> On
7. Developer Settings -> ADB Debugging -> On
8. Enable Airplane Mode
9. Open LADB
Still confused? Email me at email@example.com.
This app is open-source on GitHub:
App works great and the developer was quick to reply to a minor question I had
Nov 27, 2021
Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK: Missing existing base package]
Nov 30, 2021
Convenient for those without a pc. I was able to modify a global setting as hoped for. Thanks.
Nov 26, 2021
Worked on my pixel 4a after a few attempts. Used it to get classic wifi and data toggles back that were removed in android 12 by running "adb shell settings put global settings_provider_model false" followed by "settings put secure sysui_qs_tiles 'wifi,cell,$(settings get secure sysui_qs_tiles)'". D…
Nov 28, 2021
the app works great on a newer device but fails on an older one. it shows "NOTE: Dropped into ADB shell automatically Success! ※\(^o^)/※" but output buffer never shows the output of commands (which seem to run succesfully). sorry for the refund :/
Nov 26, 2021