Advanced open-source GBA emulator based on VBA-M r1097 with a minimalist UI and a focus on low audio/video
latency, supporting a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like the Nvidia Shield and
* High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
* Backup memory and save state support, state files are interchangeable with the PC version of VBA-M.
* Supports games in .gba format, optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z files
* Cheat code support using VBA-M-compatible files (.clt extension), don't use any "Master" codes since they aren't needed
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS, Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
The game Motocross Challenge is included courtesy of developer David Doucet. Additional ROMs must be supplied by the user and loaded from local storage.
Follow development of my apps on github:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
Most importantly an option to move the GBA screen around on the phone screen would be awesome. Also I would like to position A/B individually (or swap them around) my optimal right thumb placement would be to hover over A not B, since A is used a lot more. But everything else is great
Jun 19, 2021
I've tried a bunch of GBA emulators, and this one, while not perfect, overall is the best one for me. There's some light stutters, but the sound quality is excellent. Also I contacted the dev with a performance issue I had with a new update, and it got fixed within a week. Highly recommended
Apr 21, 2021
My only problem is the cheat codes, when I tried to endter the cheat code to get into the debug room in Mother 3, it didn't work, I really hope you fix this issue
Apr 05, 2021