Camera FV-5 is a professional camera application for mobile devices, that puts DSLR-like manual controls
in your fingertips. Tailored to enthusiast and professional photographers, with this camera application you can capture
the best raw photographs so that you can post-process them later and get stunning results. The only limit is your
imagination and creativity!
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 32 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
For crying out load just revert the ui back to the dslr format UI that IS the purpose of purchasing.. Let the other play the toy cam game... Enough of them already.. Will never now why this app was change the way it has if still with original OP coder..
Apr 16, 2021
Noise reduction is applied heavy-handedly without any option to tune down or turn off entirely, which is particularly troublesome in low light condition and talking photos of dark coloured objects. Other than that, both the UI and file saving speed are good.
Apr 12, 2021
A huge improvement compared to the previous! UI is extremely responsive and easy to use, but it lacked some basics. The captures save only dng but not both dng and jpg. The gallery can't be accessed right from the app. Tap and hold the gallery icon turns the viewfinder black and had to force close. And it's also quite resource intensive, affecting battery life by a huge margin. Still, pretty decent new start! Hopefully cinemafv5 also gets the same treatment. Keep the updates coming. Thanks!
Apr 13, 2021
ISO and Shutter priority mode doesn't work.I kept 30s as long shutter, It waits for 30s but produces the image as in program mode.. Same goes with ISO. Image res goes to 2MP for any professional option.. Please fix it.
Apr 20, 2021
Great control over many more aspects of my camera than the standard app.
Apr 09, 2021