50% off promo to celebrate the official release (~5/4)
Flexcil: The world’s ultimate note-taking & PDF reader for Android
Experience the best note-taking app loved by 2 million users!
Whether you’re taking notes, reading PDF document, editing notebook, managing memo or creating your own digital planner - use Flexcil!
Boost your document productivity with Flexcil!
Highlight easily and capture images or text in the documents or scribble notes with pen gestures.
With gestures, summarizing documents into a notebook becomes more efficient.
☆ Selected by Apple and Samsung
● Flexcil is on the iPad displayed in Apple’s offline store as a demo app
● Featured more than 20 times as a ‘Featured App’ by Apple Appstore in the U.S., China, the U.K., Japan, Germany, Australia, and Thailand.
● Selected to join Samsung Electronics' startup acceleration program ‘C-Lab Outside’
NOTE-TAKING & PDF READER IN ONE
● Edit, annotate and organize PDF documents & Notebook
● Beautiful handwriting with vector-based pen engine
● Organize and manage your documents AND notes
● Summarize your ideas on notebook
● Endless pen colors, sizes, and fonts that can help your effective note-taking
● Instantly open any PDF documents for reading and studying
● Zoom to read small text
ORGANIZE EVERYTHING SEAMLESSLY WITH HYPERLIKNKS
● Capture everything on the documents to your notes
● Save your time - Link between the original source and captured text or image is automatically created
● Pinpoint every data on the documents from your study notes
EASY AND INTUITIVE NOTE-TAKING WITH GESTURE FUNCTIONS
● Provide pleasant experience when reading PDF or taking notes with Pen Gesture mode - FLEXCIL EXCLUSIVE
● Easily highlight and underline text on the documents with GESTURES - You ONLY need 2 STEPS!
● Drag and paste text to the PDF documents or notebook flawlessly.
● Add text and annotate with ease
● Capture images and documents to the notes smoothly
● Annotate PDF documents can't be more simple
● Improved the tiring, old fashioned way of note-taking which results in wrist or palm pain
● Use Flexcil while other apps are open - view PDF and take notes at the same time during class!
● Simply drag & drop text or image from other apps to PDF or notes
● Edit to PDFs at once
● Advanced view options that boost your productivity when reading documents or taking notes : full screen view, vertical scroll, view 4 pages, and so much more
DIGITAL PLANNER & TAKE BETTER NOTES
● Create digital planner pages with ease
● Hundreds of colors and pen stroke sizes that enrich your note-taking process
● Aesthetic note covers & templates
● Endless creativity ー perfect for artist, writer, student, teacher, researcher, or anyone that wants to make note-taking more fun
● Proven to boost productivity & pleasant note-taking experience
● Google Classroom
● Google Drive
● Digital Textbook
● and more!
● Simulate real-life note-taking by using S-Pen - easy to use for all ages
● Guarantees ZERO touch malfunctions when taking notes
● Support S-Pen button & Air Actions - Enhance convenience of PDF reading and note-taking experience even further
Take your note-taking to the next level with Flexcil.
Download the most comprehensive, easy to use, and innovative study tool on the App Store today!
i really like the app so i got the premium version just to notice that on android the free and the premium version are appearently the same???
May 03, 2021
I absolutely love the app. But I have a suggestion to make, ✨fonts✨. Can you pleeeease add fonts? Because sometimes, what I'm going for is a classy aesthetic look for me to feel motivated (school stuff). Thaaanks!
Apr 30, 2021
Amazing. Very impressed. Instantly purchased the full edition. One suggestion: add an inbuilt document scanner.
Apr 29, 2021
Wow...what an app...Where have I been all this time..Searched for a perfect PDF app for years and finally found the perfect one..
Apr 26, 2021
But there are 3 problems : (1) No scrolling option while viewing the pdf. For next page of pdf,I have to swipe from right to left.I didn't liked this. Please make swipe up - down feature which is available in another apps.(2) No in built screen rotation in app. When I want to view the pdf in Landscape Mode, I have to turn on the option 'from my mobile'.3) No in built feature for making pdf in that app.It is very helpful.This 3 features will help a lot. It would be an ALL IN ONE.
Apr 30, 2021