- Discovery the direction market will move.
- Detect strength of market is strong or weak.
- Confirm possibility reversal of market.
- Help trader decide to trade, hold position or exit position.
Forex Sentiment will give the data below to help traders make the right decision to invest in forex market.
- 08 popular currency analysis: USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CAD, CHF, AUD and NZD
- 29 pairs currency analysis: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, USDCAD, EURAUD, GBPJPY, GBPAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURNZD, AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDNZD, AUDJPY, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, GBPCHF, NZDJPY, USDCHF, GBPCAD, GBPNZD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, USDSGD
- Metal Analysis: XAUUSD, XAGUSD
- Long(Buy) volumes and Short(sell) volumes
- Long(Buy) positions and Short(sell) positions
- Net Volumes: The ratio between Long volumes and short volumes
- Net Positions: The ratio between Long positions and short positions
- Percentage: The percent of long volumes and short volumes
- Trading Signals: Forex Sentiment Market provide for trader the signals of market to help trader easy to determined trending and trade.
When you decide to invest in forex market so you will have a lot of questions time by time: How is current trend of market? it's grow up, it's down or side way? Whether the trend is about to reverse or continue? The current strength of market is strong or weak...etc...It's not easy to answer. There are too many indicators trying to answer that questions but they are not really effective because the indicators only focus on price rather than psychological analysis of buyers and sellers.
The fact is that the market somtime against the majority traders so when you deciding enter the forex market, you need to have data to know what the majority of traders are doing and decide to trade or exit trade.
You can using Forex Sentiment to investing to Forex Market, Stock market, Coin.
Forex Sentiment provide very valuables data about the forex market for you and we wish you will know how to use this information to get profit for your life. Happy trading!