IMPORTANT: UK/Irish specification models are fitted with door deadlocks. If a vehicle is locked remotely, it must
be unlocked using the key fob.
Winner of the 2021 iF Design Award, Hyundai Bluelink Europe takes linking your smartphone to your Hyundai to another level: The new Bluelink app enhances your Hyundai driving experience even further with a whole new look and even more Connected Car features. Find your Hyundai, or use the map feature to find parking, fuelling stations, nearby restaurants, or other points-of-interest. Then simply send the destination to the navigation system in your car.
You can also use your phone as a remote to lock or unlock your car, and, if you drive a Hyundai electric vehicle, the app lets you control charging, as well as cooling or heating.
Here’s a list of our most popular connected car features:
1. Find my car: Never forget where you parked again. A map pins your Hyundai’s exact location.
2. Send to car: Find parking spaces, fuel or charging stations, restaurants or other points of interest and send the destination to your in-car navigation system.
3. Vehicle report: Monthly reviews of vehicle starts, driving and idle time, driving distance.
4. My trips: See a summary of previous trips including journey time, distance driven, average and top speeds.
5. Vehicle status: Check in on fuel or charging level, doors and windows, heat or air conditioning, and battery level and lamps.
6. Remote door lock/unlock: Lock and unlock your vehicle.
7. Remote climate control (EV only): Set the temperature and activate the air conditioning remotely.
8. Remote charging (EV & PHEV): Check and control the charging process.
9. Alarm: Receive notifications when the door locks are compromised.
10. User Profile: Save your profile and car settings to the Bluelink-Cloud for backups and transfers to a new Hyundai.
11. Valet Parking Mode (select models): Monitor your car (location, driving time, driving distance and top speed) while somebody else is driving.
12. Last Mile Navigation: If your destination can’t be reached by car, the app can take you there on foot.
13. Calendar: Sync your phone’s calendar with the app.
14. Personalisation: Turn features on and off and customise your app’s home screen.
15. Widgets: Vehicle remote and vehicle status are accessible on your phone’s lock screen without opening the app.
Can't get it to link to my new tucson. Keeps saying modem problem. I've just got the car on a 21 plate, so originally I thought it might be my old phone but I've just got a new Samsung s21 and I'm still having the same issue.
Sep 20, 2021
I have just bought an brand new Tucson N-Line PHEV. The Bluelink app seems to be working, but on the "remote" section, there are no options to auto-start the climate control etc to pre-heat the car. Is this correct? It seems like this should be an option for all electric cars, and I assume it would …
Sep 16, 2021
Congrats for including the daily consumption. But it's totally wrong compared to the car's one and NOT because it just uses km/kWh. Please take a look at it. About the last 30 days I still don't know (because I reset the car a few days ago). I miss numbers in the graphics. Also I would like to know …
Sep 16, 2021
Pretty good app but would like to see more information on my i30N, for example average fuel consumption etc. I hope you keep adding useful stuff :)
Sep 18, 2021
Upgraded to the latest update expecting to see something useful added but no. There is nothing in UK legislation to stop us having the same functionality as the USA. If you use the "quitting a vehicle" excuse, that only applies to a road not my drive. U let me move the vehicle with my remote key wit…
Sep 19, 2021