Every day almost millions of users rely on our reliable and precise forecast to plan and enjoy their day, not
being taken by surprise by sudden weather changes. Thanks to details about sea, wind, air quality, radar and
customizable widget, the app iLMeteo has been downloaded more than 10 millions times.
Weather forecast for all the world, especially for Europe and Italy (in Italian).
We provide current conditions and forecasts for next days with hourly details.
Thousands of locations available, from big cities to small villages.
High precision forecast for sea and wind, a “must” for sailors, surfers and beach tourists.
You can watch forecast for Italy and all World and specifically:
-weather forecasts for all Italian municipalities and hundreds touristic places
-weather forecasts for thousand European and International cities
-updated weather news for Italy and World via our meteo newspaper
-snow forecast and information about sky tracks for mountains municipalities
-sea and wind forecast for Italian and Mediterranean sea sectors
-detailed forecasts about sea and wind for seaside places
-detailed forecasts about sea and wind for surfers (waves period)
-air quality index
-realtime warning with picture and videos from users
-news about weather focus and reports
-new integrated iWatch app
-weather animated video backgrounds
- Dark Mode for managing the appearance of the application (light or dark) in the Settings menu
- New "Italy Forecasts" section with interactive map and location
- New widgets to customize your home screen
- widgets aren't available if you install or move this app to SD card;
- on multiuser devices, it works only with the default user;
- to remove a city from Favorites, long press on it and choose "Remove" from popup menu;
- if you have problems, try first to uninstall and reinstall, then contact us by mail, thanks.
The data in this app is really good and accurate, but I can not wrap my head around how it is possible to have app constantly half in English language and half Italian. What is so hard with translations?
Sep 01, 2020