NO ROOT, NO PAIRING. Enable supported devices to use wired PS3 DualShock 3/Sixaxis Controller natively.
All you need is an Android device with USB-Host support, and connection cable (USB-OTG cable is needed for device with
no built-in USB Host port). You can avoid the need of rooting, and skip the hassle of pairing the controller when
switching between devices.
After the controller is enabled you can use it with games and mapping tools which support native controller.
NOT ALL DEVICES AND AFTERMARKET CONTROLLERS ARE SUPPORTED, AND ONLY WORK WHEN CABLE IS CONNECTED. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE BAD COMMENT IF YOUR DEVICE IS NOT SUPPORTED.
If it is working with your device please share the information in comments, otherwise please get a refund and report to email@example.com.
1. The #1 reason for failure is an incorrect/incompatible cable, if the app cannot detect the controller please go through the troubleshooting section.
2. Another common problem is insufficient power provided by the device, in this case an external powered USB Hub is needed.
3. Finally, incompatibility mainly come from lacking Sixaxis support from Firmware, in this case only the device manufacturer can fix the problem through Firmware update.
General Troubleshooting Tips
1. make sure your PS3 controller is working with the USB cable properly, when plugging into a PC, windows should detect and add it as new gamepad although windows won't response to button press.
2. make sure your OTG cable is working with your device, test with an USB keyboard/mouse if possible
3. make sure nearby PS3 (or any other devices you have paired with the the controller) is powered off, otherwise the controller may try to connect with those device through Bluetooth instead.
4. if you have ever installed any other apps which can work with PS3 controller directly, you may need to uninstall them.
These devices are reported as WORKING:
- Nexus 7 2012/2013
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/S6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Original/2014
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
- Samsung Galaxy Tab3 8.0
- LG G2/G3/G4
- LG G Pad 8.3
- Motorola XOOM
- Minix Neo X5
- (Try other devices and let us know your result)
These devices are reported as NOT WORKING out of box
Stock Firmware lacks Sixaix support, you may give it another try after Firmware updated.
- HTC One M7/M8/M9 (non-Google Edition)
- Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7.0
- LG G5
- Moto G (non-Google Edition)
- Moto X
Didn't work on my s8+. The controller just vibrated constantly.
Oct 10, 2020
Why i cannot support My phone
Nov 08, 2020
Why do you deduct payment for this app twice since I have sent a notification that this stupid app is not working on my phone
Oct 26, 2020
Tried multiple controllers and cables none would work, other usb devices work perfectly fine. Android version 9.
Sep 06, 2020
Lo que yo quería era poder usarlo sin cables.... Pero no pasó así, la app es buena y funcionó con mi teléfono.... Pero es porque mi teléfono ya detectaba mi control sin la necesidad de mi app... Lástima que no es para ayudarte a conectarte via Bluetooth
Oct 02, 2020