Smart Screen On Off application is simple utility to automatically On or Off screen using proximity sensor,
instead of having to press the power button manually. Smart Screen On Off have a power head floating in a convenient
location is also provided to quickly turn off the screen.
Sometimes difficult to press the power button, or you want to preserve the physical power button. Smart Screen On Off application and the power head floating can help you minimize the use of the power button anytime, anywhere.
"This app uses the Device Administrator permission." It is necessary and used only for locking the device when you use feature turn off the screen. You need to enable Administration before it can be used that feature. To uninstall the app, please open my app and click the "Uninstall" button.
"This app uses Accessibility services." It is necessary and used to detect home screen.
Function have in Smart applications on/off screen auto:
- The sensor will automatically detect, and auto power on / off screen to help you.
- You can disable the feature when the screen rotates horizontally.
- You can set separate delays when the screen on / off to avoid accidentally enabled.
- Support power to quickly head off the screen.
- Support for using the same cover.
- Auto screen off when put your phone into pocket.
- Add feature to fix issue with fingerprint and smart lock.
- Improve best performance. Only use a maximum of 5 MB RAM.
Didn't work paid for the pro version still got adds, got refund,
Sep 01, 2021
I love it, but I paid for no ads and still see them. And when I open the paid for app on my phone and tablet, it opens up a menu to share and that's annoying. Please fix. We pay for apps to not have to deal with those kinds of issues. Thanks.
Jun 24, 2021
Didn't work for me. The free version double tap worked but ads appeared everytime. The pro version double tap would not work at all after all permission activations were executed.
Jul 22, 2021
Works great however it overrides my password and makes me unable to use biometrics even though I have the option enabled in the app itself
Aug 19, 2021