This first spin-off in the Arcane Quest series brings a brand new gameplay style, while keeping the classic board
game mechanics that you loved!
Enter this rogue-like adventure in a fantasy world populated with goblins, orcs, undead, and many other terrible creatures.
Pick your favorite class and explore the new outdoor areas and dungeons, level up your hero and save the world from the menace of the dark powers.
- Choose between classic tabletop or action combat modes, to suit your favorite gameplay style
- 11 classes: Barbarian, Wizard, Ranger, Druid, Berserker, Warrior, Witch, Cleric, Assassin, Monk and Evoker
- Hireable mercenaries, huge bosses, in-game NPCs, merchants, dropped rewards, mini games
- 25 levels to transform your hero into the perfect killing machine
- Tons of equipment, spells, consumable items
- A glorious soundtrack will accompany you through your adventure
Touch Arcade review 4 out of 5:
- “It does a good job of capturing the unique flavor of HeroQuest while still advancing the rules in a satisfying way.”
This is a solid board game style RPG. If it has been a long time since your days of playing HeroQuest, you will find yourself at home.
|Arcane Quest Adventures|
|Arcane Quest HD|
|Arcane Quest 3|
|Tap That Universe|
|Arcane Quest 2 RPG|
|Tuning Cars Racing Online|
|Castle Siege Lite|
|Arcane Quest Ultimate Edition|
|Tap That Cow|
|Tap That Building|
|Summoner Call Unleashed|
|Tap That Fruit|
|Grab And Run|