Plays NScripter games on your Android device. Plays all language visual novels (if already translated). Bring your
game to your phone to play on device.
This application has more features and has a different user interface than the other ONScripter applications.
Visit the Github page to setup games. https://github.com/matthewn4444/onscripter-plus-android/wiki/Setting-up-a-Visual-Novel
If you want this app to be translated to your language, email me if you would like to help translate.
Want no ads? Get the ad free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onscripter.pluspro
- Place games in any folder in your SD card or internal memory
- Able to change the default folder to place your games
- Able to hide controls when playing a game and bring them back up with a swipe from the sides
- Able to increase and scale up the text size
- A game does not require a font file to play (it will use a default font provided by the app)
- English proportional font is supported
- Supports UTF-8 script encoding (for French, Spanish etc)
- Support Hangul Korean character set
- Chinese support
- Basic ONScripter-EN
- Support PONScripter features to play some other English games
- In-game font changing support (through options)
- Implement widescreen (ported) games
- Implement a widescreen (adapted-hack) mode
You can try a free ONScripter game Narcissu at the following link: http://narcissu.insani.org/down.html
Thanks to Studio O.G.A for the original source code. http://onscripter.sourceforge.jp/android/android.html
Great app that works to play my nscripter games.
Jul 23, 2021
I cant turn on the "Skip the part that already read" in tsukihime option
Aug 17, 2021
Read Tsukihime on this. 10/10
Jul 28, 2021
It gets the job done just fine
Jul 04, 2021
I can fap to the tsukihime h scenes.
Jul 17, 2021