Termius is the best way to manage, UNIX and Linux systems, whether that would be a local machine, a remote
service, Docker Container, VM, Raspberry Pi, or AWS instance. In other words, Termius is Putty for Android but with
· SSH client with support of ECDSA, ed25519, and chacha20-poly1305
· Desktop app for Windows, Mac, and Linux
· SSH, Mosh & Telnet protocol support
· Local terminal with bash
· Built-in RSA/DSA/ECDSA key generator and Putty keys importer
· XTerm-256 colors, VT100 and vanilla terminal types support
· Local, Remote, and Dynamic port forwarding
· Automatic OS recognition, e.g., Raspberry Pi, Ubuntu, Fedora
· Hardware keyboard support
· Password, key, and 2FA authentication
· 12 awesome color schemes
· Terminal Touch with the support of arrow keys, Ctrl and Alt.
· Organize hosts into groups to share settings among them
· No ads or banners
Premium Features, $99,99 annually. This subscription can be used on any platform where Termius is available.
· Cross-device sync *
· SSH key agent forwarding
· SFTP client
· Terminal tabs
· HTTP/SOCKS proxy
· CLI tool to export ~/.ssh/config
· Fingerprint protection
· Home Screen Widget
· AWS EC2 and Digital Ocean host import
· Host chaining (hop host)
· Save and run snippets on multiple hosts
· Env variables
* Using zero-knowledge cloud storage with 2FA protection. All the data encrypted on the client-side using AES-256.
Works great for me!
Oct 13, 2020
I only wish i could do 2FA with my google app instaed of making me download a new one.
Oct 18, 2020
I'm in love with it. Used Termux for years. Then UserLand updated and had a built in SSL with better abilities then Termux so i used it for years but Termius is now my favorite.
Oct 22, 2020
Very useful and convenient
Oct 25, 2020
All things considered, Terminus is an amazing SSH Client. The UI can be a bit confusing at times, but that's probably just me. It has built-in security to protect from strangers using your device or finding out its address. The Console/Terminal is also very well implemented. I was very surprised to find it even supported ANSI Color Codes. It is very responsive and I have not encountered any delay between typing a command and getting a response. The Dark-Theme mode is also a very big plus in my book. The only problem I've found so far is not being able to close the console after the device unexpectedly closes connection. But, this can be easily fixed by restarting the app.
Oct 20, 2020